How we work:
- Whether you’re building, remodeling or restoring, our designers have the
experience and expertise to create cabinetry that complements your home’s style.
Our custom design service is easy to use. Provide us with some simple
information about your kitchen space and requirements and we can offer you a
detailed plan for a custom-designed Knight Kitchen including specifications for
construction materials and installation.
- Upon approval of the estimate, we’ll start processing construction of your cabinets.
Be sure to check out our web links at Featured Products for all available Door Styles, Accessories, Pulls and Knobs, and counter top selections.
Why Custom Cabinets
Custom vs. Modular Cabinets
Custom cabinetry offers:
- The best materials for durability and style.
- Access to a variety of accessories to completely personalize a kitchen.
- Ability to work in odd sized or shaped appliances.
- Cabinets designed, built, and installed by the same person/company.
- Personal service. A cabinetmaker is available to go to a customer’s home to answer questions and quickly solve problems.
- Cabinets built to homeowner’s specifications, not “out of the box” sizes.
Compare that to what can happen with modular cabinets:
- Additional Cost for installation by a 3rd party subcontractor.
- Wasted space using stock sizes.
- Modular units must be attached to one another to create a wall. Ensuring that the cabinets are straight and plumb is difficult and tedious, and often results in a less satisfactory appearance.
- The size of openings for appliances is standardized, causing inconvenient and time-consuming work to be done in order to accommodate the client’s actual appliances.